Recently, I was asked by the producer of Cheddar, a live & on-demand news network to discuss the health benefits of eating local, as well as the ways it impacts the economy and the environment.
I was delighted to be a part of the discussion. Here are just a few things you’ll learn in the video below:
1. The common definition of “local” food.
2. Why freshly picked local produce is beneficial to your health.
3. How buying local produce can benefit small farmers and the environment.
4. How to make buying local food affordable and convenient.
5. How to find local food in your area.
Do you have questions about local or plant-based foods? Please leave a question or comment below.
And to learn more about how to easily incorporate more healthy, local, whole, plant-based foods into your diet and lifestyle, please contact me.
Leave a Reply